Ad Unit (Iklan) BIG

Featured Post

AWOL by Augie March Guitar Chords

p If you are looking for AWOL guitar chords, you've come to the right place. You can play AWOL by Augie March using guitar or guitar. This song by Augie March can also be played by that instruments. =/p p AWOL guitar chords has rhythm and included in Havens Dumb (2014) album. …

dating ariane guideposts website usa online store

Post a Comment

More pics available on Patreon. I also regularly post pics on Tumblr and Instagram. Old pics of the week can be found in the Gallery.

My recent release of Something’s In The Air Redux had a new feature for a major game: Voice. Yes it was AI driven, but it adds a new dimension to the visual novel experience and I plan to roll it out to all my games. Date Ariane Remastered has now been added to that list. Strip Crazy Eights was first

I’ve been playing Starfield a lot over the last six weeks or so. It has become a very controversial game with a lot of people loving it and a lot of people hating it. I’ve loved it enough to play it a lot, I mean a LOT. Made like 5 characters replaying quest lines. So yes, I love this game.

Post Christianity? Our New Podcast Launches Today

My next game, that I still haven’t titled, is a sci-fi date simulator. This is a bit of a contradiction. Date simulators are by their nature, set in a positive or at least neutral environment, while sci-fi, when it is done right, is generally set in a negative environment.

Getting a lot of odd sales for discontinued products, so I am cleaning up my store to get rid of old files and products.

Getting ready for a Steam launch of Something’s In The Air Redux now moved up to Sept 8, 2023. I finished with the 67 Steam achievements, and got the game to run on Steam deck.

Net Bible, Full Notes Edition, Cloth Over... By Thomas Nelson

Something’s In The Air Redux version 1.1 is fully voiced, or at least it is as voiced as I plan to make it. As pointed out in a post I wrote last week, I am only focusing on voicing NPC lines relevant to the story.

For the last few months, I’ve been experimenting with using AI voices to voice my visual novels. I started with Strip Crazy Eights, because it was a short game, and ended up not voicing the actual card game part.

That proved to me that voicing every line of every game was unworkable and unnecessary. It also proved to me it was worth doing.

Date Ariane Remastered 1.03

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment